Careers at Stamps.com
Based in El Segundo, CA, Stamps.com is an innovative Internet Postage company that is growing rapidly. We are on the lookout for talented, smart and fun people to join our energetic and enthusiastic team.
Working at Stamps.com offers an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where hard work and fun are synonymous, and where results-oriented people can make a difference. You will also be provided with an exciting opportunity to join a core group of highly motivated and talented individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and a lot of room for creative thinking.
We offer competitive salary packages which include Stock Options, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Excellent Health Benefits. Our benefits consist of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and much more. We also offer many perks including an Employee Referral Bonus Program, Charitable Donation Matching Program as well as many discount programs and complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Stamps.com is an equal opportunity employer.
- Stamps.com is a Government Contractor; we are required to obtain information on Race and Gender.
- Stamps.com participates in E-Verify to determine an employee's identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. The E-Verify system confirms eligibility with both the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Stamps.com is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
- Vendor Manager
- Shipping Solutions Specialist Outside Sales
- Senior BI Developer
- Marketing Manager
- Sr. QA Engineer (Performance Test)
- Software Application Architect
- Sr. Linux System Administrator
- System Administrator, Windows
- Senior Software Developer (C++/C#)
- Sr. QA Analyst
- Retention Sales Manager
- Associate Facilities Coordinator
- Director, Business Intelligence
- Financial Analyst
- Enterprise Sales Representative (Inside Sales)
- Supervisor, Billing
- Sr. QA Engineer, Automation