Need to Self-Fulfill Your Amazon FBA Orders?
Stamps.com lets you easily print shipping labels for your Amazon.com orders
If you are a third party seller and are impacted by the recent Amazon FBA announcment to freeze non-essential product shipments from third-party FBA sellers, Stamps.com can help! Stamps.com allows Amazon.com third party sellers to easily print shipping labels at discounted rates for UPS® and USPS® shipping services.
Orders are downloaded into the software by connecting your Amazon Seller Central account directly to Stamps.com. Once connected, delivery address and order details will be imported with one click. After you print your shipping label and packing slip (if needed), Stamps.com will automatically post back package tracking details into your Seller Central account.
Top 10 Features for Amazon Sellers:
- Import orders directly from your Amazon.com account
- Package tracking numbers post-back into your Amazon account — no cut and paste
- Batch print up to 1,000 labels at a time
- Ship with Media Mail, First Class Package International Service and all other USPS mail classes
- Insure packages up to $10,000 in value
- Print SCAN forms for domestic and international packages
- Hidden postage: hide the postage value on your label
- Create PDF return shipping labels for easy customer returns
- Customize shipment notification emails
- Compatible with high speed thermal printers