Frequently Asked Questions
The best way to find out if Stamps.com is right for you is to try it. That’s why we offer new customers a 4 Week Trial. That’s 4 full weeks to take Stamps.com for a spin. If for any reason you decide that Stamps.com is not right for you, simply cancel online or call to close your account before the trial period ends and you won’t be charged. If you stay with Stamps.com past the trial period, you will be charged $19.99 a month for the Stamps.com service, including the $19.99 fee for the first month.
$19.99/month – no hidden costs, cancel anytime.
Nope. All you need is your computer and a printer and Stamps.com. You can print on plain paper, your own envelopes or labels, or our NetStamps labels, which you can use just like regular postage stamps (no licking required… unless you really want to.)
You can print the most popular USPS and UPS services in Stamps.com, including —
- First Class Mail Letters (1 oz to 3.5 oz)
- First Class Mail Large Envelopes (1 oz to 3.5 oz)
- Priority Mail® (Domestic and International)
- Priority Mail Express® (Domestic and International)
- First-Class Package Service® (Domestic and International)
- Parcel Select Ground®
- Media Mail®
- Flat Rate Boxes & Envelopes
- Regional Rate Boxes
- APO/FPO Military Mail
- Priority Mail Open and Distribute
- UPS® Ground
- UPS Next Day Air®
- UPS Next Day Air Saver®
- UPS 2nd Day Air®
- UPS 3 Day Select®
- UPS® Standard
- UPS Worldwide Expedited®
- UPS Worldwide Saver®
- UPS Worldwide Express®
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus®
With USPS, Stamps.com customers have access to Commercial Base, Commercial Plus, Cubic Pricing and Negotiated Service Agreements. Savings include:
- Up to 16% on all Priority Mail Express® shipments
- Up to 30% on Priority Mail® shipments
- Up to 26% on First Class Package Service® shipments
- Up to 7% on international shipments
- Up to 40% on package insurance
With UPS, Stamps.com customers get up to 73% off UPS 2nd Day Air® and up to 78% off UPS® Ground Daily Rates.* Plus, many common surcharges are waived, including residential surcharge for UPS Ground shipments.
*UPS rates are limited to shipping from the continental U.S. only. These rates and discounts exclude shipment origins from Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska. These rates and any applicable discounts are subject to change at any time without notice.
Stamps.com automatically imports orders directly from your shopping carts and marketplaces including eBay, Amazon.com and Etsy. You can also import your orders from a CSV file, Microsoft Excel, XML or your own ODBC. Connections with your data source can be established in under 5 minutes. It couldn’t be easier. Simply click, connect and ship.