With Stamps.com you can buy postage for Certified Mail and Return Receipt using forms from the Post Office. Or, if you want to save even more time we have built-in Certified Mail forms* – no handwriting required!
Here’s how they work:
- Stamps.com imports addresses from any address book (Quickbooks, Outlook, etc) or you can type them in manually.
- Stamps.com prints all the necessary information on our built-in Certified Mail forms.
- Your mail carrier picks it up.
- Stamps.com stores all the info including Certified Mail number and certified delivery date in an easily accessible and searchable database.
* upgrade to Stamps.com Premier required