Can I Print USPS Labels From Home?
Stamps.com Makes Printing USPS Shipping Labels Easy
With an online postage service like Stamps.com, you can easily print all USPS shipping labels from the comfort of your home. Stamps.com provides access to all USPS mail classes including First Class Package Service, Parcel Select and Priority Mail. You’ll also get access to postage discounts that are not available at the Post Office.
Getting started is easy. All you need to start printing USPS postage and shipping packages from home is a Stamps.com account, your computer, and a printer. It only takes a few steps to get started.
Try us out for 4 weeks!Get $5 in free postage to use during your trial.
Printing USPS Shipping Labels From Home With Stamps.com
Create a Stamps.com account
Creating a Stamps.com online postage account only takes a few minutes. To get started, you just have to input your contact info and create a username. You’ll also need to include a credit card to pay the monthly $19.99 subscription charge and for any USPS postage purchases. Once your Stamps.com com account is open, you can start printing official USPS postage for your packages.
Special Offer – Free 5 lb. Scale: Stamps.com provides a free* 5 lb. digital scale to all new customers (*shipping and handling fee required). The scale is a $50 retail value and is yours to keep with no additional obligation, regardless if you cancel the service or not.
Login to your Stamps.com account to start printing labels
After your Stamps.com account has been created, you can access your account by logging-in to the website. Once you are logged in, you’ll be directed to the “Print” screen where you can input the package details.
Enter the destination address for your package
Input the delivery address for your package. Stamps.com verifies all delivery addresses against the USPS database, to help ensure your packages reach their intended destination. You can also include the package recipient’s email so they can receive tracking status emails so they know when to expect their package will be delivered.
Weigh your package
Before your label can be printed, you’ll need to calculate your package’s weight. Just place your package (up to 5 pounds) on the free digital scale you received when signing up. The scale connects to your Stamps.com account via USB and will automatically import the weight of the parcel.
Select a USPS mail class and shipping rate
Once your package has been weighed, Stamps.com will automatically calculate the postage rate and will show different shipping options based on estimated delivery time. Select the shipping service to meet your delivery needs.
Print your shipping label from home
After your mail class has been selected, you are ready to print your label.
- Click “Printing On” from the drop-down list to select the material your label will be printed on. You can choose to print on normal printer paper, adhesive labels or use a thermal printer.
- Choose whether you want to display the postage amount – or hide it with the “Hide Postage” option.
- When you’re ready to print, click “Preview” to see your label before printing, or click “Print Sample” to create a sample shipping label before printing the real thing.
Free* 5 lb. Digital Scale with Sign-up
Every new customer account starts with:
- Free* 5 lb. Digital Scale with sign-up
- 4-week trial
- $5 in USPS postage to use in trial period
- USPS rate discounts you can’t get at the Post Office
- No long-term contracts, cancel anytime
- Only $19.99 per month plus applicable taxes, if any, including the first month if you stay past the 4-week trial
*pay only S&H fee