Free Webinar: 2012 USPS Postage Rate Increase – Understanding the New Rates
LOS ANGELES-January 17, 2012 -Stamps.com® (Nasdaq:STMP), the leading provider of USPS® postage online and shipping software to over 400,000 customers, is pleased to announce a free webinar for small business owners and e-commerce sellers to discuss how the USPS postage rate increase will affect mailing and shipping costs in 2012. The USPS postage rate increase goes into effect on January 22, 2012.
What: Free webinar on 2012 USPS Postage Rate Increase
When: Wednesday, January 18 at 11:00 a.m. PT/2:00 p.m. ET
Where: Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/514968362
- Information on all USPS mail class rate increases
- Compare the new USPS rates to private carriers
- Learn about the new USPS products for 2012 including the Priority Mail Regional Rate Box C and Express Mail Flat Rate Box
- Find out how to get free delivery confirmation using the new Intelligent Mail Package Barcode
- Learn how you can lower costs using exclusive online postage discounts
Stamps.com (Nasdaq:STMP) is a leading provider of Internet-based postage services. Stamps.com’s service enables small businesses, high-volume shippers, enterprise shippers, and consumers to print U.S. Postal Service-approved postage with just a PC, printer and Internet connection, right from their home or office. The Company targets its services to small businesses and home offices, and currently has PC Postage partnerships with Avery Dennison, Microsoft, HP, Office Depot, USPS and others.
Stamps.com, the Stamps.com logo and PhotoStamps are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stamps.com Inc. All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
Stamps.com Investor Contact:
Stamps.com Investor Relations