QuickBooks® Shipping Manager for USPS®
FREE SERVICE – Print USPS shipping labels right from QuickBooks.
No more lugging packages to the Post Office™. Prepare and print USPS shipping labels quickly and easily for Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express packages without ever leaving your QuickBooks software. Best of all, you’ll save up to 30% on Priority Mail®, up to 16% on Priority Mail Express® and up to 5% on First Class Package International Service.
Try us out for 4 weeks!Get $5 in free postage to use during your trial.
Why Choose the USPS?
The USPS is the most cost-effective way to mail and ship. If you’re using FedEx or UPS, you’re probably leaving a lot of money on the table by not shipping with the USPS. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Free daily package pick-up.
- Better rates for most packages under 5lbs.
- No surcharges (UPS/FedEx charge up to 32% per package).
- No residential surcharges (UPS/FedEx charge $3.25 per package).
- Wider area of service—every day to every address in the U.S.!
- Delivery on Sundays and Holidays-no extra charge for Saturday Deliveries.
- No hidden costs with USPS shipping.
- Delivery to Military Addresses (APO/FPO addresses) and P.O. Boxes.
- Flat rate boxes—if it fits it ships!
To get started from within QuickBooks Shipping Manager:
- In QuickBooks, open an invoice and click “Ship” or go to File>Shipping>Ship USPS Package.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create a new Stamps.com account or register an existing one.
Note: A Stamps.com account is necessary in order to fund your USPS postage purchases. Starting a Stamps.com account from inside the QuickBooks Shipping Manager is FREE. When you print a shipping label from within QuickBooks Shipping Manager, the postage amount will be deducted from your Stamps.com account.
Send more than Priority and Priority Mail Express? Try our Complete Plan…
USPS Complete Plan (includes $100 in extras)
Enroll in the Stamps.com Complete Plan to enjoy our entire suit of online mailing and shipping services. In addition to shipping, the Complete Plan makes managing your invoicing and general office mailing a breeze. You‘re only a click away from accessing all of these features and more.
Advanced mailing and shipping features
- All USPS mail classes including First Class Mail and Media Mail
- Print multi-package acceptance SCAN Forms
- Hide postage value on labels
4-week trial plus $100 in extras
- Free 5 lb. digital postal scale* ($50 value)
- $45 in Postage Coupons
- $5 supplies kit
*Just pay S&H
Access to Stamps.com Pro Software
- Print postage stamps
- Print postage on envelopes
- Ship international with customs forms
- Import orders from eBay, PayPal and more
Only $15.99 per month plus applicable taxes, if any